Saturday, October 20, 2007

Ugh, I'm brilliant.
Last night a large group of us were walking back to my friend's house, and my friend Chris and I were running and jumping in puddles. Well in a move of sheer intelligence and grace, I was trying to splash down in a puddle with each footfall by running and jumping as hard as possible. For some reason it did not occur to me that the reason puddles exist is because of uneven ground beneath them. I splashed down with my right ankle into a jagged pot hole posing as an innocent puddle, and I believe I have sprained my ankle. Go me. The worst part is that my car is still at Sam's house, and I can't so much walk anywhere to get an ankle brace. I'm not even going to get into how I have to work in the morning, and do a huge shoot for my senior. This sucks so crazy bad.

No comments: