Friday, September 04, 2009

I finally found the goddamn email address!!!

For as long as I've had my current phone number at least once a week I've received this or some variation of this phone call...
"Uh yeah... is this J S R Set-Up? The trailer house movers?"
"No, you have the wrong number"
"Well this is the right number listed."
"Ok, yeah, so techically they have the wrong number then."
"Well do you know where the hell I can get a hold of them?!"
"Nope, sorry."

Well today I finally had enough after another person woke me up from my blissful slumber. I spent about 30 minutes picking through google trying to find a website or anything. Finally found a couple listings, and low and behold, there was my number! Oh and also an address and email so I made contact. We'll see if this does anything, but I'm guessing that they lost so much business by people calling me and getting mad, that they've gone under. However in this economy the phone calls have increased so maybe more people are into reusing and recycling their mobile living compartments.

Dear Sir,
I am writing in regards to your published phone number being my actual phone number. Websites, and listings for your business list your number as 406-461-xxxx which is my current number. I would greatly appreciate it, (and I'm sure your business would soar) if you remedied this issue. I've been getting calls for well over two years, but haven't been able to find your email contact until just now.
Sincerely,
Megan Thompson


Update: Just received an email from delivery systems. "Account no longer active" AGHHHHHHH!!!!! It's things like this that cause people to shoot up a McDonalds!

No comments: