Monday, February 15, 2010

Hide&Seek Clothing Behind the Scenes

Byron and I survived Zombie Prom for yesterday's shoot for Hide&Seek Clothing. I somehow managed to pull it together on four hours of sleep, after AJ and I thought it was a good idea to run around and stay up after prom until 5am. I woke up at 9am, completely awake and anxious about the shoot. Seeing how half the models were partaking heavily in Zombie Prom festivities, I was wondering if we'd have any hangover casualties or no shows. Surprisingly people showed up early, bright eyed, and bushy tailed, ready to knock out the photos. We had AJ, and Aaron from Saint Motel; Sierra, Blake, and Devin from Versa Emerge; and my friends Lili, Megan, and Mitchell. I honestly couldn't have hoped for a better shoot! This was my sixth time working with Byron and Hide&Seek and by far the most successful. We've really taken the things we've learned from the past and put them to use.
Here are a few behind the scenes photos that I liked.

Behind the Scenes
Lili, Megan, AJ, and Aaron waiting while I test lights.
Sierra
Sierra
Zach and Megan
Zach and Megan
Pollution Studios Crew
Alex, Julien, and Mike of Pollution Studios. They let us invade and we love them!

No comments: