Friday, May 07, 2010

Sorry...

Sorry I've been kind of absent. I've just been busy/sick/exhausted/working/coughing/boring lately. I've been working on a lot of cool stuff... of course I can't write about it. That seems to be the rule. The more excited I am about something, the less I can say about it. I can say this much, "It moves". There ya go. Happy? I promise I'll be able to say something more as soon as ________ is finished being _______, and _________ decides to _________ it. Yeah.

I've been sick the past couple weeks since we finished ________. According to WebMD I have Bronchitis. According to Kyle, and AJ, and everyone else who has the same ridiculous cough, I have Bronchitis. I can't remember if I'm supposed to go to the doctor for this. WebMD says it should go away on its own if I just stay hydrated (whoops), and take some over the counter lung pills to help loosen all the gunk that's down there. Lovely isn't it? I'm supposed to go to the hospital immediately if my cough is "barking". What the hell does a barking cough sound like? They need to have audio samples of TB and Whooping cough on there. Mine is kind of "honking". I sound like someone is throat punching a goose. It's far less fun than it sounds. But as bad as this might sound, having a cold beer last night helped immensely! I think the cold, plus the alcohol, tricked my body into thinking I didn't need to cough. I might test this theory before going to bed tonight, seeing how I have to be up at 5:45 tomorrow morning to open the coffee shop. I feel like I should be better by now, and it's frustrating the hell out of me.

No comments: