Monday, March 08, 2010

Mandatory Monday...

This is the start of a very VERY long week. I'm kind of dreading it. So I'm procrastinating and writing my mandatory Monday blog.
Today I spent most of the day tracking down last minute models for tomorrow's Glamour Kills shoot. Which was supposed to be today... but the clothes didn't show up again. Thanks UPS! Then I spent four hours at my new "job" at a coffee shop training. Also found out the shifts are eight hours, and one of them is 4pm to midnight... and the manager isn't stoked on me leaving for a week for SxSW even though manager #1 said it was cool when he hired me.
ANYWAY now I'm back home and editing, editing, editing content for a magazine I shot for over the weekend. Tomorrow's part one of the GK shoot and then I'm going south for Of Mice and Men and The Bled's joint CD release show at Chain Reaction, I was super excited about this, until my manager told me that I'd have to come in for more training at 6:30am on Wednesday. So basically that's going to SUCK. A. LOT.
Wednesday afternoon- Friday will pretty much be spent glued to my computer editing GK photos and more of the magazine content. Saturday is prep for Sunday's shoot... Sunday is a shoot day.... then...
Monday I leave for SxSW! Driving out there, that's basically the only game plan on the books. It's 24 hours of driving, I've got Glen as my copilot, but she can't drive a stick... there's details to be hammered out basically. I don't really know how the hell any of this is going to work itself out.
I'm listening to Of Mice and Men's album and Shayley's got the voice of an angel... I'm going to make a Shayley giggapet. He's precious...

No comments: