Sunday, August 13, 2006





Wedding numero two down for the summer and I have a strange feeling that I will never get to be this girl. The one in the perfect dress with the perfect day and all that rot. Jordan's wedding last week made me all the more conscious of this missing piece of my life. I am single, and single without prospects. I'm not a mutant, I'm not fat, and I have abnormaly nice teeth, so what's the deal? I have found it getting to me, and I hate that. I never wanted to be the girl who's looking for a husband and not a nice guy. I'm only 22 and I feel like I'm going on 32. Four weddings in five weeks is too many for a girl to stomach I think. At least the next one I can relax and do my job, and photograph it. It will take some of the time away from me grouching around and drinking myself into a depressed stupor. I took about 100 drunk photos at Jordan's shindig. These are just the hilights.

No comments: