Thursday, July 02, 2009

I suck at updating this...

Sorry I'm such a blogging failure lately. Last week was a complete blur of things going wrong for the sake of things going wrong. I hate blogging when I'm in a terrible mood because it always ends up reading like I hate my life. So today I'm in a fantastic mood for no particular reason, and it seemed like a good day to update.

I spent Thursday, Friday, and Sunday at Warped Tours in Pomona and Ventura. Ventura was lovely, and the temperature couldn't have been more pleasant. I got a lot of photos that I'm pretty happy with, and that I think Ultimate Ears and Todd will like as well. I'm actually kind of happy I didn't end up going on Warped for the first week because from everyone's blogs and Twitters it sounds like it's been an oven out there. I've been content to sit at my computer with the windows open eating popsicles. I'm all caught up on editing, and booking as much work for July as I can. On the 21st I fly into Billings, and then make my way to Helena for my best friend Claire's wedding on the 25th. I still have to find a dress. I wish I was four inches shorter, it would be a lot easier on me. On the 29th I fly from Bozeman to Minneapolis to photograph my friend Matt's wedding on the 31st. It will be my first wedding in a couple years, but I'm really excited to do my first "Trash the Dress" shoot the day after with Katie. It's going to be a really rock and roll wedding, and the theme is old Hollywood, so everyone will look amazing.

After the wedding I fly back to Montana and head out with Byron and Hide & Seek for more Warped Tour madness! I'll be hanging out in the booth when I'm not shooting, so come by and say hi and buy a shirt from me if you'll be in Boise, SLC, Denver, Portland, or the Gorge. It's going to be a long haul, but I'm really excited to hang out with some old friends and all my the new friends I made when I was out the first couple days. I'm also doing some promos for a band that many of you may have heard of, so keep posted. I'm ridiculously excited for that craziness!

Here's another one from Hide & Seek's shoot...
Brit and Ben

No comments: