Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Life is good...

Tonight was one of those kind of nights where things go wrong, but everything works out in the end. Shooting promos at the Key Club didn't work out so well, but just getting to relax for a night and have fun with my goof ball friends was very much needed. Joe Simpson was at the show. Yes, Jessica Simpson's father Joe Simpson. He dug Goodnight's cover of Jessica's song "With You", but proceeded to tell Dan that he "wasn't as hot as his daughter" after the show... okay? Todd from Ultimate Ears flew in for the show, and took us out for some diner grub after the boys played. We made sure to take advantage of the photobooth we found downstairs in the Key Club and we should have some new Twitter profiles soon haha. I love photobooths! Tomorrow I'm taking the guys to the Ultimate Ears lab to try out some monitors and hopefully get them set up with some in ears.
I'm ridiculously tired, but today was one of those days that just left me really happy for no real reason except for the fact that I have the greatest friends in the world. I love living in this city.

No comments: