Sunday, December 13, 2009

Sleepy...

Call the Cops behind the scenes-ish
Today was a long day but a fun one. I photographed Call the Cops out of my house. I haven't done that for quite a while, but we made it work out really well. I'm excited to get started on editing them. After the shoot we went to one of my favorite Mexican places down the street and filled up on enchiladas and margaritas. I don't think I've laughed that hard at tour stories in a long time. Then we made it back to the house and ended the night with an acoustic singalong that we broadcast on my Stickam account. I forgot to take a screamer with the band so I'll have to make sure to do that at their show on Thursday when they play with Sugarcult at the House of Blues.
Tonight I'm taking it easy and catching up on some portraits I did of Stefan Toler last week and editing down the three hundred live photos I did of the Syncope Threshold last Tuesday.

No comments: