Saturday, June 27, 2009

Greg Graffin
Dr. Greg Graffin of Bad Religion very well may be the smartest man on the entire Warped Tour. I always have an intense respect for any touring musicians with a college degree, and Graffin is a college professor at UCLA in his spare time. Bad Religion is one of those bands that I get overly moved watching. They have some of the most profound lyrics. I think if Greg Graffin was president the world would be a better place.

Edit:... Golly check out those fancy Ultimate Ears Greg is rockin', gee wiz!
Fat Mike stealing the Mic
Fat Mike from NoFX ran onto stage during Bad Religion's set to sing along. This might be my favorite photo from the day, but I'm only on my first batch of images, so I could be wrong.

1 comment:

Leslie said...

I read an interview with the Bad Religion guy once and he sounded like a raging dick. On the other hand, I think the interviewer just didn't like him because he kept hitting on her. But that would make him kind of a dick, so I dunno, my conclusion remains the same.