Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Whoa what a weekend! Byron left Saturday, then Sunday morning I drove 6 hours to Sacramento for the Bidwell music video shoot. The show was a lot of fun and I'm once again amazed by how awesome video on my camera looks! I got home late Monday and still don't feel I'm 100% back to awesome.
Yesterday I found out from Todd at Ultimate Ears that A. My in ears are finished! and B. I'm being given an octodrive to give away! I'm so excited, and plan on making the kids work really hard to get this one. I'm thinking a 24 hour film festival with rules to be given out in a few days. I figure if my friends who are good at making a shorts can make one in 3 hours 24 hours is plenty of time for the novice filmmakers out there who want a drive. The catch is that to level the playing field, everyone will have to shoot on either a point and shoot camera or an iChat camera on their Mac. No professional video equipment allowed! Mwuahahaha!
Ok back to work.

No comments: