Friday, June 05, 2009

Tomorrow Byron from Hide & Seek gets here for a few days of photoshoot madness, and ridiculous fun. I'm going to see if I can find us a way into Six Flags on Monday, and we're going to see blink-182 play on Jimmy Kimmel on Tuesday. Sunday we're shooting the new line, and I'm so excited for the shoot. I love being this busy! It's so nice to always look forward to something, as opposed to dreading time passing because nothing is happening. Not going to lie, I'm still very broke, but less so, and I can actually pay my bills and then go get a coffee without hating myself or using my credit card! Woo hoo! Wednesday's shoot is shaping up to be really fun. I have a crew assembled already. Cale's going to come help with lights, Jenni is coming to do hair and makeup again, and I even think I've wrangled a studio. All I need now is to know which idea the band liked. Then I'll know if I need to wrangle a favor and find a stylist, or book a room in a seedy hotel.
Tonight I'm going out to Anaheim to film Sleep District play at the House of Blues, and photograph Bidwell at the same show. It will be so fun to see Bidwell again, and it will be my first time seeing my friends in Sleep District live, so I'm all around stoked!
Tomorrow Byron and I are going to see Up in 3D! I'm giddy!

No comments: