Thursday, June 04, 2009

Twitter is an amazing tool. I barely even open Myspace anymore. Maybe this is the slow transition back into actually talking to people. Who knows.
I've spent the entire morning opening and responding to emails, and on the phone with managers, and setting up shoots for June. I love being this busy! Today is going to be an edit-a-thon. Tomorrow I'm filming Sleep District at the House of Blues in Anaheim, and photographing Bidwell at the same show. Should be very fun, that venue is amazing.
Saturday Byron from Hide and Seek flies in for our shoot. The summer line is amazing! I am SO excited for some new clothes to rock this summer. New gear is the best way to start the summer. We're shooting on Sunday and I have a rockstar lineup of models! It's going to be a very fun day. Then we'll head up to Bakersfield for the Rockin Roots Festival. Of Mice and Men are debuting and I'm going to take some live photos for them. Monday I want to take Byron to Six Flags... anyone have a hookup to get us in for cheap?
Yesterday I went down to Irvine and had impressions taken of my ear canal for Warped Tour. My Ultimate Ears should be here in a couple of weeks, and I can't wait to unveil them for you all! The shop was really incredible, and everyone I met was so nice. I met with the president and I'm going to have a ton of creative freedom on Warped which will be so great. I'm really stoked to be working for such a sweet company. Thanks to Mark for hooking me up with the job!
In other news, here's the first video update with footage from my FlipHD...

One day these will make sense...

No comments: