Sunday, November 23, 2008

Back from Victorville again! It was Dan and Steven from Lorene Drive's birthday this weekend so I felt obligated to drive up and have another mini vacation haha!
Last night we went to see Strung Out play at Karma and The Syncope Threshold were the openers. Got to watch Strung Out from the side of the stage, and didn't have to pay to get in. Pretty sweet. My ears HATE me this morning. Last night we totally had a slumber party and watched Wall-e and Tropic Thunder and all fell asleep on the floor. It was a really good weekend overall. Oh, with the exception of getting three bites into my burrito before realizing the beans were beef! I have never felt so sick in my life! It was sooooo gross! Never ever EVER going back to Del Taco. GROSS! I want to puke my guts out just thinking about it. Bleh!
I got home and the roomies had stolen my computer and used it to watch movies on in the living room. I had a crap ton of work open in Photoshop and I'm about 95% sure none of it got saved before they moved my iMac. I'm annoyed.
I'm going to clean my room today, then go to Santa Monica for Michael Brown's ski movie, and then I'm going to go out and do some midnight bridge shots with Mike. Yay Reciprocity failure!

No comments: