Tuesday, November 25, 2008

It's that time of the month when I start freaking out about rent! YAY! I've got more money coming from The Syncope Threshold, and another shoot Sunday with Vogue in the Movement (they make me want to dance), and I should be okay just so long as Yoko doesn't balk at her quote for Saturday's shoot. Friday I'm going to see Vogue play at The Roxy so if all goes as planned I can hand out some cards and maybe potentially book another band for the beginning of December. Hopefully Rian moves it when he gets back from Sacramento and books something for me.
We're having a Montana Orphans Thanksgiving with the three of us and maybe Trevor. Everyone else is heading home. Everyone flew out this week and most of them are staying gone through new years because no new films start up during the holidays, and most of them are trying to ride out this potential actors strike. Thank GOD bands don't go on strike. I can only imagine what it would be like if bands and rock photographers were both unionized... hmm... maybe we photographers SHOULD unionize!

No comments: