Friday, November 14, 2008

I left for a cup of coffee today and ran into my good friend Mike. It really weirds me out when I run into people in Los Angeles. Out of 15,000,000 and I run into one of the 20 people I know in this town.
So we chatted and had coffee and I got out of the house for an hour. Win!
Mike has a lot of tattoos, and he showed me his newest addition; a coffee cup with "Black till Death" around it. Apparently he and his friend were sitting at his house and the conversation went something like this...
Mike- "Let's go to Intelligentsia and get a cup of coffee"
Roommate- "Let's go get tattoos."
Both- "LET'S GO GET COFFEE TATTOOS!"
And they did. I think they also got some coffee while they were at it. I like to live vicariously through Mike's tattoo endeavors.
Back to editing.

No comments: