Tuesday, November 11, 2008

My head feels like a shoe.
Lorene Drive didn't win last night. There's no way that competition wasn't rigged. Literally 2/3 of the crowd was chanting for them and when Vince Neil announced the winning band they got booed, and when their bus drive away the bus got booed, basically there was a lot of booing.
Lame sauce.
So we all went back to the hotel where Dan from LD introduced me to the guys from Monty are I. SUPER NICE! They are in town for another couple weeks recording another record. Why do I keep making friends with people who don't actually live in LA? I think Lorene Drive is going to come up next weekend for my birthday though, which will be awesome because otherwise I'm just going to go down to Victorville to see them because 90%of my California friends are there. When we were saying goodbyes this morning I mentioned driving down there, and Judie suggested coming up to LA because it's more fun, so we'll see what happens. I love those guys, I really wish they lived here.
I need to go sleep now. Sleeping on hotel room floors does not agree with my hip. That and for some reason Lyle, Thomas, and I all decided the best place to crash was in between the chaise and the bed, about 3 feet of space. I need aspirin!

No comments: