Saturday, November 01, 2008

PDN comes out sometime soon... so keep an eye out for that I guess.
My neighbor is learning to play the drums, I'll keep you posted on my stance on gun control as this develops.

Alternative Press is better this month... or I guess October's issue is better than Septembers. Dave Hill has some really amazing work in it which is nice to see again. After September's awful Photoshop house of horrors I was losing faith in the magazine. I need to get on my shit and send them a packet.

Today's Sunset Junction farmer's market haul was pretty great. Matt and I made an incredible breakfast of veggies scrambled with eggs, whole grain toast, artichoke hummus, and a huge wedge of the ripest sweetest Honey Dew I have ever tasted. It was an epic meal. I love Saturdays. Today we're cleaning house and throwing a mini diner party. Should be fun. Last night we made cocktails dressed up and sat on the couch eating popcorn and watching Watcher in the Woods and Dawn of the Dead. It was a good Halloween.

I'm glad to be home.

No comments: