Friday, October 31, 2008

Lorene Drive updated their myspace page and loaded it full of my photography. I heart them, my work has never looked so sweet!
I'm enjoying the free wi-fi at the Sacramento airport. What a novel idea! Something free in an airport. Next they'll be giving away soft drinks and peanuts or something. I also got a salad and coffee for under $5. Sacramento wins the airport challenge for this leg of my journey. Sitting next to the only obese lady on the last flight however was not fun. Luckily I can sleep through pretty much anything as long as I have headphones, so her ever present elbow in my ribcage wasn't too much to bear. But seriously, she jabbed me every SINGLE time she turned a page in her magazine. I wanted to tie her arm to the arm rest.
It's been raining about every stop on the trip. My widget says that it's 70 and sunny in LA, and raining in Burbank... reaaaallly. Could be, but I highly doubt that it's doing both of those things in the greater Los Angeles area at the same time.
I wish I felt motivated enough to photograph these airports on Halloween. It's kind of hilarious to me that people dressed up. In Spokane the TSA people were decked out in devil horns, (fancy that eh?) and before I almost got onto the wrong flight there was a woman in one of those huge inflatable fat suits handing out cupcakes to the crew. Then a woman with a spider hat directed me to the correct gate. Running on too little sleep, and changing the gate 5 minutes before boarding a flight at the same time is NOT nice.
... A woman just walked by dressed as a jockey.

No comments: