Thursday, October 23, 2008


Doing laundry, still editing pictures, packing my lights, eating anything perishable of mine in the fridge, doing dishes, cleaning up, making lists... wondering where the heck my roommates are... I hope Bassett is alive enough in the morning to take me to the airport.
Ugh. I hate packing. At least I don't fly out until 11, trying to get to the airport earlier than that would be a nightmare. I do not like flying. I worry about every little thing. Are my lights going to be okay? What if I don't get all my equipment there? I have so much stuff to do while I'm home. I'll probably hide out in the digital lab for three days in Bozeman to edit Hide and Seek and hang out with people. I'm bringing a gigantic bottle of tension headache drugs. I can't wait to see everyone! I hope it's less intense than the past two weeks in LA.

No comments: