Wednesday, October 22, 2008



I think that any time studio lighting is involved you will have one of two reactions.
1. People avoid it by going to the balcony
2. People bask in it and take advantage and end up in every photo.

When alcohol is involved after a while option 2 seems like the only option. These are from the beginning of the night right after we finished promos. I left the lights up thinking that we could take a break have a couple of beers and keep shooting after everyone was more into it. We kept shooting, but none of the entire band... mostly just Dan doing backflips on the Tempurpedic mattress, and the boys from the other bands "fighting" for the camera, or taking "prom" photos. I've yet to find a photo that isn't really amusing from this night. I wish I could bring all the Victorville bands to live in LA.

Oh and DUDE. The guy in the top photo is Tom from Primavera and he is Brady Turk's doppelganger! It was seriously freaky how much they looked alike.

No comments: