Sunday, October 05, 2008


First ever photoshoot at a pool for me.
Dangerous. Bassett was my rockstar lighting assistant. He basically ignored the warning labels on the strobes and made sure that they didn't fall into the water, but got juuuust close enough.I'm stoked with the results, the band is stoked with the results, and the two clothing lines we shot for are REALLY stoked with the results.
It was a good day. But it did start raining pretty hard at the end there. Boo. The sky was soooo dark. We did the shoot at around 3pm. Yeah.

2 comments:

Ian van Coller said...

Fantastic Megan, love this. Where are you getting all the lihts from, or are those yours?

Megan E Thompson said...

I've been using my Alien Bees with great success. I need to buy more modifiers soon. I think I'm going to splurge on a ring light to sync with my strobes.
I'm really looking forward to visiting MSU. I'm learning so much it's ridiculous.