Wednesday, October 15, 2008


This is Levi before the Fear Before the March of Flames and I am the Ocean show on Monday night. I shot my little Canon ring light hand held out in front of him at full power. I wish we had done this about 20 minutes earlier because the magic hour light in this place was incredible.
I'm sick finally. The past few days of no sleep, loud music, and networking till 5am did me in. Vanessa had to cancel today because of the fires getting close to her family's house. I'm supposed to photograph Will from Straylight Run tonight, but he really doesn't seem into it, and they are super busy so I might just tell him to hit me up next time. I'm driving to Anaheim to see Levi and all the Fear Before and Ocean guys one more time, and hopefully get to show them their promos. I'm not as happy with Fear's as I would like, but they wanted to shoot in the snow in Montana when we cross paths in a couple weeks again. I love those guys!
Ok off to chug about 7 packets of emergency.
YUCK.

No comments: