Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Aaaaand the house is restored to its normal housey self. The guys left this afternoon after I forced them to drink massive amounts of eggnog against their will for a Christmas photoshoot. The results are quite... er... captivating. I'm looking forward to editing that ridiculousness.
The show last night was amazing fun, and I got to see another one of my favorite bands, These Arms are Snakes, on the other stage. The security were kind of rude near the end of the night, but we made our way back to the house for some beers and good times despite. Today its been raining non stop and it's 47 degrees. Which I realize is balmy and warm to you Montana people, but we're freezing. Of course Friday, the day I leave, it's supposed to warm up again and be in the 60's. Weather is exciting... anyway, I brought up weather because the guys are shooting their music video today in the mud, rain, and frigid temperatures. They're troopers. Eggnog and mud, you guys deserve an award for today!
Back to editing...

No comments: