Wednesday, December 03, 2008

From Aphony gets here today!!!! They are playing in the Ernie Ball battle of the bands with Escape the Fate tomorrow. They fly in around 1:00 and I'm going to go meet up with them and maybe take some pictures for Hide and Seek in the hotel room. They put me on the guest list tomorrow night which was really nice of them since I don't so much have $15 to spare for a ticket right now.
I booked two shoots in Montana while I'm home and a third is pending. It would be nice to make a grand while I'm home to pay for Christmas gifts and January rent. I'm really excited to go home for the holidays this year. That's probably because this is the first Christmas in a long time that I've been living out of state for. I hope Claire can afford to fly back.
Rian and I are thinking about going on "tour" to Vegas, Denver, Salt Lake, and back down the coast sometime this spring. We'd book shoots in every city and get to see our friends on the road. It could be super fun, and we could potentially make a bunch of money. I'm going to talk to the Fear Before guys when they are here about Denver bands that might need promos. I'd get to see Sam if we went! YAAAAY SAM!

No comments: