Wednesday, December 10, 2008


Vogue's light show is cooler than your light show...



After Vogue in the Movement's show at Chain Reaction in Anaheim last night we spent some quality time in the RV before heading to the neighboring Denny's for a 1am feast. I recorded a bunch of silly videos which I intended on posting... Blogger won't let me though. So you'll have to wait until Blogger stops being lame to see Ryan feeding Chris his dinner, and all the guys showing off their deserts. Instead you'll have to make up your own story about the evening from these three pictures...




Just kidding. The show was pretty uneventful, but good none the less. In another effort to preserve my hearing I skipped most of the other bands playing and hung out on the RV. I was planning on crashing on the RV but it was crowded and after messing with a passed out Connor for their video update I decided to drive home. I met a couple guys from the band Run Doris Run and bopped around to their fantastic CD for my 4am drive home.
Things I learned... I now know more about Vogue in the Movement than I ever really wanted to know. Climbing on top of a passed out guitarist and yelling is REALLY funny. There are a lot of very good bands in Southern California.
Quote of the night came from Vogue's manager Brooke...
"I'll tell you what though, that nose job did wonders for what's her face."

1 comment:

Fawn and Flower said...

That is the worst position to pass out in that I have ever seen!