Monday, December 15, 2008

Edit edit eeeeedit!
This week is going to be a complete blur. Seems like a trend the week before going back home for a week. I have to finish Vogue's promos today, Fear Before is coming in a couple hours to stay for a couple days, I have to shoot Stereo Tragedy... sometime this week. I was supposed to shoot tonight, but it's SNOWING an hour north and they closed everything so they can't get here. I hope they can reschedule for this week. I'd love to have some cash right now for Christmas gifts.
Tomorrow night Fear Before is playing at the Knitting Factory and These arms are Snakes will be playing in the other room too! GAH! SOOOO STOKED! Then the boys leave Wednesday morning, and I get back to finishing the promo I did for From Aphony and Hide and Seek, and finish up Trisha's headshots which I have been terrible at finishing. Thursday Vogue is playing at the Viper Room, and I'm going to check that out and have an early night before boarding the plane to the arctic Friday morning.
Gahhhhhhhhh!
I'm marking my Calendar for January and right now I have four booked shoots, three tentative, and two pro bono shoots... all before the 16th. Things are getting crazy here! I love it!

No comments: