Monday, December 08, 2008

So Lower D rescheduled for the week after Christmas. Boo, to that. But happy day at the same time because I got to drive to Victorville for Vogue in the Movement and Stereo Tragedy! I didn't get to see most of my lovely Victorvillians but had so much fun just the same!
I've decided there needs to be a Megan Picturetaker Tour next year, and it will be Lorene Drive, Vogue in the Movement, Goodnight Sunrise, and Flight 409... and I'm coming with! At least 50% of it might happen with GNSR and Vogue, I'm trying to get everyone on board haha!
Booked another band today for my trip home to Montana. Stoked. Rent won't be so hard to deal with come January which will be very very nice for once. So two bands booked, one is calling me back about booking, then I think I'll be topped out. I need some relaxed down time.
Today I'm trying to bust out the rest of Vogue's awesome promos then heading up to Canoga Park for Lower D's show and some more networking... I need business cards. UUUUGH!

No comments: