Monday, March 16, 2009


I had a shoot with a great band from New York today called Settings. I got about 4 hours of sleep, after Goodnight Sunrise's show at The Roxy last night, and was dreading shooting. The guys were right on time, and fun and professional. The shoot couldn't have gone more smoothly and we wrapped it up in about an hour! So fast, it was great. I remembered to take a group picture at the end too! I can't wait to have time to edit these. Today is a day of trying to chug through the backlog. Tomorrow I hit the road with Goodnight Sunrise for a couple days and I'll finally have a chance to take some Faith in Fame pictures. I love the desert and I'll be able to get some good ones for the blog out there!
P.S. I've been listening to Punk Goes Pop Vol. II non stop for the past couple days. I LOVE it! Bayside's cover of Beautiful Girls is amazing, and I can't get over Static's cover of Toxic, Dan's voice kills it!

No comments: