Monday, March 30, 2009


Today was a surprisingly good day on no sleep! Last night was Bidwell's show at the Roxy which was a LOT of fun to photograph! I love creeping around on that stage, the lights are so dope. I shot two videos for the band. One of Sugar and one of the new song they close with. I can't remember the title. After the show we came back to my house and celebrated with a couple of the Love You Long Timers, and Zach from Culprit who we ran into outside the show. It was a very good time with good friends. I was so wide awake I didn't get to sleep until around 4 and had to be up and at em for a shoot with my friend Jered Scott. We got lost a lot, but made it to the shoot which was super quick, very fun, and painless. I returned home before everyone from Bidwell was even out of bed. We all went to breakfast and then they walked out of my life again :(.

Now my life is back to "normal". I'm editing a mountain of backwork, with my myspace inbox filling up with bands and people asking "When are my photos going to be done?!" UGH! I'm sorry, I'm so behind on my own work and I have little projects popping up with Jered and other friends every five minutes it seems. But it's all fun. I can't think of anything else I'd rather be doing. Brittany is back finally, so if I can get work done it would be fun to hang out tonight. I need a nap... seriously.

No comments: