Saturday, March 28, 2009

Today I'm playing catch up! The goal is to finish up Settings composite, do all my laundry, and try to tidy up a bit. Bidwell's coming back tonight because I am the hostess with the mostest. Also I have the best cereal.

I haven't yet decided which show to go to tonight. I want to see Bayside SO SO SO bad. I just can't afford it, and they aren't headlining soooo.... marf. They are the only band on the set list I care about and trying to justify $20+ bucks for thirty minutes of pure joy and emotional wonderment... it's that or food. Fear Before is playing somewhere in LA tonight too, so I feel like I should go see my friends and support them, maybe get to take some pictures. They're playing in Anaheim tomorrow at Chain, and Chain is my favorite venue to photograph in, but Bidwell is playing the Roxy. I HAVE TOO MANY FRIENDS IN BANDS! Scratch that, I don't have any friends not in bands. It sucks. You'd think for all of them I would have had at least one song written about me by now. Well Goodnight Sunrise did write me the epic Megan Picturetaker Ponykeeper rap... boys you really need to record that please.

My roommate Matt has entered himself into the monthly Bigfoot Lodge Pinewood Derby Race. He's been on the deck all morning sanding his tiny vehicle. I think he's found a new hobby. The race is Tuesday so if you're in LA come down to the Bigfoot and cheer him on. I'll be there and I'm thinking about making a little pennant to wave while I hoot at him and make sure everyone there knows that I'm his six foot overenthusiastic roommate. I'm good at making friends.

I guess I should post a photo or something... Oh hey there Versa Emerge! This isn't edited, but it makes me laugh every time I see it.

No comments: