Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I'm back in LA! Back to the 65 degree mild wonderland I've been missing the last ten days. Here's a play by play of my trip back to Montana...
Saturday the 28th I drove to Vegas, slept on Josh's floor for about an hour, got on a plane, got off the plane, did a shoot for my friend Brandon, went to the bar, went to sleep. Monday I woke up tried to edit in the labs, failed, ran some errands, went to the bar, got booted from my crash pad, slept at Andy and Jeremy's. Tuesday I woke up, returned the rental car, went and demoed Ian's class, went to lunch with Chris and Dan, demoed Ian's afternoon class, went to coffee with Brittany, went to Senior, went to Goodnight Sunrise's show with Bidwell, went to Kaleen's house, drank some drinks, took some pictures, fell asleep on a love seat and slept about two hours. Wednesday woke up with a stiff neck, packed up my gear, Dad came and got me, met Anthony for his shoot, took some pictures, got a guitar, met Archaean for their shoot, took some pictures, went home, fell asleep in an armchair, ate an artichoke, fell asleep in my bed. Thursday woke up ate some breakfast, wrote some e-mails, booked some shoots, met mom for lunch, met Marilyn and Pat for a catch up session, went home, passed out, woke up, went to dinner at Staggering Ox with Mom and Nana, avoided catching whatever flu my whole family had, went home, passed out. Friday woke up, packed up gear, dad picked me up and drove me to Garrison, Zak picked me up in Garrison, drove to Missoula, arrived and planned stuff for Hide and Seek's Saturday shoot with Ali and Byron, ate a huge sandwich, bought stuff for shoot, back to apartment, listening party for potential Hide and Seek sponsorship bands, planned more, passed out on the reclining couch. Saturday woke up, got dressed, ate muffins, "planted" fake flowers set up lights, Zak took my picture for my sponsorship cards, models arrived, took pictures, card malfunctioned, re-shot all the pictures, did inside catalog photos, cleaned up, said bye to Zak, packed up, went back to the apartment, went to Taco Del Sol, Ate too much food, went home, ate more too much food, passed out. Sunday I woke up, felt sick, photographed some senior portraits for Jade, worked on my website, ran some errands with Ali, went to dinner at the Good Food Store, started feeling ridiculously sick, went home, watched Revolutionary Road with the crew, passed out. Monday slept till around noon, woke up, felt better, worked on the website, ran around with Ali, bought new jeans to replace the ones I ripped a huge hole in on Saturday, went to dinner, went home, picked out Hide and Seek pictures, packed up a box of merch for Versa Emerge and Goodnight Sunrise, tired to sleep, failed. Got up this morning, boarded a plane, flew to Vegas, landed, got a stupid Jamaican taxi driver with no sense of direction, drove Tim to his car, drove aaaallll the way back to LA. Now I'm home... I'm almost back to normal, I can't wait to sleep!

No comments: