Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I think my concept of what's "normal" has been severely warped since moving here. Right now it's normal that I can hear terrible Dremel noises coming from my porch, where my roommate is finishing his pinewood derby car. Today it's normal that my friend Brittany is coming over so we can photograph her new bassist, and so that they can film it for her reality show. It's also normal that I only got five hours of sleep. I really wish I knew why the secret to staying this busy, but could add getting paid to the mix. If anyone knows this secret please let me know.

Tomorrow Jered and I have another fun little shoot for a magazine, and then I get to go out to see London for a while and catch up. Then Thursday is my shoot with The Summer Set for Hide and Seek. Excited! Friday is an edit day, and Saturday I'll either be photographing Brand New, Portugal the Man, Pinback, and Run Doris at USC, or I will be filming for AP at Bamboozle. Either way Saturday is going to make my face melt off with amazingness.

I need to drink coffee and make myself look pretty for the cameras. Ugh.

1 comment:

jwaller96 said...

Oh come on, being broke is part of the fun!