Saturday, February 28, 2009

Bozeman here I come! I leave tomorrow afternoon for Vegas and then hop a plane early Sunday for Bozeman. I land around 10:30 in the morning and have a shoot around 12:00. I have recruited a couple of assistants from MSU to help out with the shoot. Hopefully Zak can help out too! Finishing packing in what now seems like the tiniest suitcase ever. I had to cram my Zeus power pack in there, which cut my space in half. I almost bought a new carry on bag tonight but I'm broke enough as it is.

For the flight I'll have my Crumpler Brazillion Dollar bag with my laptop, 5D mkII, both lenses, and all necessary reading material and music for the trip. I'm checking my Pelican case full of lights and Mafer clamps, and a suitcase with my power pack, and what clothes and necessities I can cram into it. I love how lighting comes first, and clothes and toiletries are an afterthought. Tomorrow I need to crank out a couple more photos for Raquel, and e-mail Laura's headshots. I'm still determined to make it to the LACMA for the Vanity Fair exhibit, so I'm going to try to go to the show at 3 on my way out of town. Somewhere in there I need to finish cleaning my room and bathroom because Bassett's guests are staying in my room while I'm gone.

I'm seriously debating trying to pack my Wacom tablet... hmmmm.

No comments: