Friday, February 20, 2009

Sometimes when I lack any motivation to be productive I take a shower thinking that will help. I did that today and it was honest to god one of the only hot showers I've had so far this year. We have to find out what the deal with our hot water heater is.
Anyway I got out of the shower, and thought about doing something, then waited around for Vanessa so I can sign paperwork, and she never showed up. Then I fell asleep on my wet hair and now it's so ridiculous looking that I'll probably have to take a shower again just to get it back to normal. I tried going back to sleep for a second time, and failed again. I want to hit restart on today, I'd restart by turning off my phone and not being woken up after four hours of sleep.
Tonight is most likely going to be spent rebuilding one of Goodnight Caulfield's promos which was somehow not backed up when we reformatted my computer. I'm going to supplement it with a couple of my Spanish Peaks beers I found, and then if all goes as planned pass out relatively early.
Tomorrow I'm driving to Barstow (2 hours) to shoot a show there. I hope more bands book, because going for $150 is sounding like a lot of work. Then I drive home, edit more, and then I'm shooting London's band Sleep District, and going to see my Lorene Drive friends and hang out with Kyle at Slide Bar. Sunday should be a good day, as long as I can make it to Sunday.

In other news Sam started a blog, and this makes me happy!

No comments: