Monday, February 16, 2009

Oh man I can't seem to set a straight schedule. After yesterday's shoot with my second cousin, I passed out at 5, woke up at 7, then drove out to Long Beach on a whim to see my friends in Abeline play. After the show we packed up and drove an hour to Rancho to hang out at Eric's house. Around 2am the talk turned to freaky stories about their haunted recording studio, and got me way to freaked out to drive home. So I crashed on the couch around 4 I think. I woke up at 10 drove back to LA, got a call from my friend John from Sleep District inviting me out to Palm Springs for a get together at his house tonight. Got home, tried to take a nap, but people wouldn't stop texting or calling me. Gave up on napping and watched Nip/Tuck on Hulu and refused to get out of bed.
I feel almost normal now. I think I'm going to give Germain a haircut, then regroup with a shower and head out to meet some new people in Palm Springs.
I'm meeting with Bradley about next week's Avant Magazine shoot in the morning... Tomorrow Josh AND Kyle get here! Then tomorrow night I'm taking Josh out to see London and get his fern tattoo, and take some pictures for London while he works. Then hopefully over to the Slide Bar to meet up with the Fullerton crew for a while before heading back into town. Thursday is Vogue in the Movement and Bidwell at Chain, and Josh takes off for San Diego.
Long week ahead that's for sure.

No comments: