Saturday, February 14, 2009

Today...
I went to the Farmers Market only to discover that the ATM on the way was broken, so I couldn't buy anything
I tried again to fix my computer, and backed up everything and filled up my entire external hard drive.
I took my iMac to the Apple Store, they worked on it for an hour and a half, I brought it home to discover all their work had solved absolutely nothing.
I replaced my Ram with the old 1G stick and it solved nothing.
Bassett reformatted my entire hard drive, which did not solve the iTunes problem.
Started to wonder if all this suffering is just because my iPod hates me.
I spent 10 minutes sobbing because I thought I had deleted my entire second semester thesis.
I spent two minutes searching for it and found it on the external in the wrong folder.
Now I'm having another beer, and backing up files from the Caboose external onto my new external Martin, so that the files will be saved in three separate hard drives.

I'm sick of today and now I'm drinking another beer and trying to forget it ever happened. Next step reinstalling all of my programs and hardware. Woo, CS4...
Beer me.

No comments: