Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Funny how things change so quickly from terribly bad to amazingly good. Today I woke up to my roommates cooking an incredible breakfast. I had a good meal then headed out to LAX to pick up my friend Andy Bloxham who is in town for a conference. He's an amazing photographer and has taught me a lot over the last year. I met him at SPE last year, and it makes me wish I had the time and money to go this year.
On the drive to the airport a got a text from another great band wanting to book me for promos. March keeps looking better and better. Tonight Andy and I went and saw The Wrestler and it was great! I strongly recommend you go see it. It's intense. I got out of the movie and had a voicemail from my friend Nic about my portfolio I sent to Capitol Records. It was a good message... more on it when I know more about it. Don't want to jinx myself again.
Now it's time for bed.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You have to fill me on on how the Capitol Records situation is going!