Friday, February 20, 2009

These are from last night's show at Chain with Vogue in the Movement and Bidwell. I had fun, I always like shooting at Chain. After the show I went and met up with my friend Kyle who is in town, and after watching some Ali G show and being a vegetable for a couple hours drove home. Didn't get to sleep until around 5am, and was bombarded with text messages from 9:30 on. Now I can't sleep and I'm still trying to get any lost info off of my hard drive. I'm giving up hope, and trying to get the serial number for my masking plug ins so that I can start over.
To top off my fantastic week, yesterday I opened my laptop and the screen is all messed up with weird lines running across it. I don't think this week could get any worse technical wise, knock on wood. My brain feels like jello.


Edit: and apparently Blogger hates me too and won't post photos. Awesome.

1 comment:

Poppa-D said...

Hey there - I am a commercial photographer am trying to expand my portfolio to include more lifestyle - specifically musicians; both live and promotional. Any advice working with musicians?