Wednesday, February 04, 2009

February so far has been insane. Monday I shot Goodnight Caulfield and the pictures are going to be so cool it's ridiculous! You can tell I haven't been working much by how weird my ideas are for the post process. Yesterday we were shooting some talking head stuff on my 5D for what I can only describe as Google Earth on crack. Then I met with a lovely model named Raquel for an art piece I've been wanting to do, then it was off to The Slide Bar to see A Hope for Home, the band that crashed here last night. Tim and I wandered over to a bar a block away and ran into pretty much all of my friends in LA... in Fullerton. Small world. Then back to the house to unwind, Matt FINALLY got back from Montana, and Bassett got back from work and we chatted and long story short I went to bed at 4:30 again. UGH! Today I shipped out my portfolio and mailed the images to Major from the Aqua lounge last week, then got an e-mail from an editor I'm meeting with tomorrow asking me to bring a portfolio... after I had just shipped it. SO back to Samy's I went to spend another $170 on a portfolio and paper to print the third one in a month.
WHEEEW!
Tomorrow is the meeting, the a Vogue in the Movement show at The Viper Room, and then Friday through Sunday I'm working at The Grammys. I'm so sleeping all day Monday.

1 comment:

Shane said...

Sounds like things are going well! I'm happy for you!