Thursday, January 15, 2009


I spent the last couple of days in Victorville with my friends in the band Sleep District while they recorded their EP. It was a rousing good time even if I am sicker than a dog now. I used the video function on my 5D seriously for the first time and I'm editing the ridiculous footage into a studio update for the guys. I first met Timothy the Blasian (Black and Asian) Guitarist way back in October when I didn't know anyone. Then I met London (who is an amazing tattoo artist in addition to a musician) a couple months later, and just met Jon their vocalist on Monday for the first time. We became pretty fast friends! I love these guys. London invited me to the Vegas tattoo convention to take pictures and I'm really considering it. My buddy Josh Meek just moved there from Helena and he actually has an appointment with London on Saturday during the convention. It would be great fun I'm sure. We'll see if yet another band cancels their shoot this month. Ugh. Why does money suck so much?

No comments: