Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I'm sunburned in January. It was 81 degrees today on the beach, and I spent a good half the day holding up a 12x12' diffusion silk for Dave. So now I'm really sunburned. I had fun though! Luckily there wasn't much wind so the silk wasn't a complete nightmare to hold upright. That thing might as well be attached to a sailboat, and I totally want one.
Here are a couple pictures I thought were really funny. Dave was trying to sync the live view on my 5D Mark II with those weird little TV goggles you get for iPods. It didn't work, but I still think it could if we actually researched it.
Dave was shooting with his new Mamiya for part of the day and I'm totally jealous of that little camera. I'm going to start shooting film again soon, I just wish it wasn't so expensive to process it. I got to play the roll of film bitch for a good chunk of the shoot, unwrapping and tightening rolls, and sealing and tightening up the exposed rolls as they left the camera. I can't wait to see the images from the day once they're finished. Dave took my portrait being goofy on a BMX bike too, so believe me it will be on here once I get my hands on it!

No comments: