Monday, January 05, 2009

Oh sweet Jesus are my arms tired. I love my new camera but it's DAMN heavy with the battery grip attached. I just got home from shooting In Fear and Faith's CD release show at Chain Reaction in Anaheim. The crowd was completely insane for those guys and Lower Definition. I had so so so much fun! IFAF is probably my new favorite live act to shoot EVER! That lightshow, and their light up riser boxes are SO sick!
I did get kicked in the head though. That wasn't fun.
Last night I stayed with my friend Eric from the band Abeline to try and defunk my funky mood. Totally worked. There's very little that Rock Band, a few beers, and really awesome cats can't make better. I decided to get a little practice for tonight while I was there. Here's Eric playing some ridiculously hard song on expert or something...

No comments: