Friday, January 30, 2009

Things I choose never to do in my life... a list
1. I will never in my life, get a neck tattoo. Ever.
2. I will never in my life do coke, heroin, acid, meth or crack. Never ever ever.
3. I will never in my life partake in paparazzi photography. EVER!
4. I will never in my life wear Ugg boots with a mini skirt... seriously.
5. I will never in my life tattoo my significant other's face on my body.
6. I will never in my life live in Compton... more a choice to remain alive in the long run.
7. I will never in my life have large gauge facial piercings... just not for me.
8. I will never in my life master mathematics. I've come to terms with this.
9. I will never in my life be President of 'Merica. Something I've also come to terms with.
10. I will never in my life go to the moon. Don't wanna.
11. I will never in my life live with a blue tooth headset grafted to the side of my head.
12. I will never in my life have 17 kids. That show with that family is effed up.
13. I will never in my life live in Sauget Illinois... same reason as Compton.
14. I will never in my life love German Industrial music... EVER!
15. I will never in my life sing in a German Industrial band.
16. I will never in my life be a famous musician. Could have happened, but I'm in the game way too later, and I'm okay with that.
17. I will never in my life get a perm.
18. I will never in my life be a club girl. I'm completely okay with that.
19. I will never in my life be a Scientologist.
20. I will never in my life marry someone twice my age. That's icky.

No comments: