Wednesday, September 10, 2008

AHHHHHH! Oh MY GOD today has been totally awesome! I had my meeting with the PhotoThearapists... I'm still in complete shock over how much they liked my work. Ronnie said "You're going to be fine. You have no idea how much work you're going to get." AND "You're going to be famous." They want to sign me to AtEdge in the next go around of photographers after I'm getting enough work to afford it. I'm in so damn much shock. When I was leaving Susan asked if I had entered into the International Photography Awards. I said that I had but didn't think I won anything. She told me to double check the site when I got home, and it turns out I got THREE honorable mentions in the competition! GAHHHHH! I'm in so much shock... I'm flipping out.

1 comment:

Camden Hardy said...

Congratulations Megan, that's awesome.