Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Leica just released a DSLR... 35 megapixels. HOLY SHIT! It's $15,000. So who loves me?


Life is slowly coming around and not sucking so much.
Like...
1. We get to move into our house this weekend! YAYAYAY!
2. I sold a print! $270 cash money in my pocket soon... ok like $220 because I need to print and ship it to her and all that jazz. Still I'll be able to feed myself!
3. I think I may have found a sick gig working with a hair and make up artist/ model wrangler. She books the models, makes them pretty, and I'll just have to light and shoot them. Awesome. I hope it's legit.
4. My friend Rian wants to buy my laptop... I might want to sell it if I can get a MacBook Air out of the deal. Anyone know anything about them? I don't want to get a useless laptop, but my MacBook Pro is basically a glorified six pound internet machine, so I don't need all it's bells and whistles. Plus I have my lovely and wonderful 24" iMac which I love and use for EVERYTHING. If I could throw PhotoShop on the Air and just go bonkers with it at photoshoots I'd be happy.
Decisions suck.

Tonight I'm shooting The Devil's Orchestra again, and they are playing with Danny Harrison, George Harrison's son. So it should be a good time.

No comments: