Saturday, September 06, 2008

Bloggity bloggity blog. Nothing too new to report. Today I did a dry run out to Santa Monica to see how long it would take for my trip out next week to meet with the PhotoTherapists. It took about 45 minutes to get there... and over 2 hours to get back. It was scary coming back. I programed my Garmin Nuvi thing to avoid highways and it sent me up the steepest street in LA. My new car is a stick and I'm really not too used to it yet. I was freaking out! There was a new Mercedes behind me riding my tail the whole time just begging me to stall my car and roll backwards into him. I stalled like three times just because I was SO nervous. Then I peeled out twice just avoiding rolling backwards. I got stared at. Luckily no honking though.


That pretty much sums up my day. I made plans with the crazy little Japanese model I'm shooting tomorrow in Little Tokyo. I'm doubtful it will be worth setting up my strobes. I'm going to get a bunch of batteries for my ring flash and call it good. That thing is surprisingly efficient in "I'm not getting paid enough to care" situations. I used it for bunch of the Curtain Factory Mizzwho? shirt photos.


It's officially weird to not be in Bozeman now that school has started. I'm not used to the time changes between myself and my friends either. Claire is now 3 hours later, and Sam is in Denver, and everyone else is still on Mountain time too. Hm. I need to call people.


Anyone read this? How's Bozeman?


It's still 77 and sunny here pretty much every day...

No comments: