Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I GET TO GO MEET CHRIS ANTHONY THIS WEEK!!!!! AGHHHHHHH! He's my freaking hero!So so so so so so SO excited! I'm a 15 year old girl apparently.



In other happy news, I got a check for a print yesterday, so now I just have to order and ship it to her, and I did my first paid shoot for the lady above. Her name is Madeline and she's a Countess of Austria... or something. She's freaking hilarious and super fun to work with. It was a great shoot. I took this one on the mini balcony of my new house.
Tomorrow my storage pod is supposed to arrive, I have a meeting with Vanessa the woman who books my shoots, Thursday I'm photographing the Norwegian twins in a pool, Goodnight Sunrise is coming to crash at my house, aaaand I'm going to Chris Anthony's studio. It's an insane week that's for sure!
Vanessa tells me that she has a huge offer looming for me. I don't know what that means, but hey that's really exciting. Anything that means I can afford rent and my car payment is exciting right now.

No comments: