Thursday, September 18, 2008

This is so frustrating. I'm still homeless, jobless, and no one in this city returns e-mails or phone calls. UGH! My sister said it really well last night that no one is in as big a hurry as we are.


We applied for that house Sunday, called Tuesday, and still haven't heard a peep out of this guy. I figure a really good scam would be to pretend you were renting out a house and just keep "running credit checks" on the applicants. $30 a pop would be a good way to make some change.


Britt Moody gets here today!!! I'm picking her up at 4 and I am so effing excited! I feel like if I don't socialize with a girl soon my head is going to crumble in upon itself. Not to be dramatic or anything.


Still haven't heard back from the PhotoTherapists. Susan said they were doing my portfolio yesterday so I hope to god that means they call me today. It's been a week. Meh. I need coffee...

No comments: