Friday, September 26, 2008

There are 8 cartons of eggs of various sizes in the fridge. This is somehow seen as a solution to not eating people's eggs. I guess it works, but it still doesn't stop Matt from getting drunk and eating the contents of the refrigerator. You're eggs might be safe because you wrote your name on them, but god help your Thai food leftovers from Jitlada. Such is life when crashing in a house with 7 other people.
The thing I'm looking forward to more than anything about our new house is being within walking distance of coffee. Right now the two closest places are both Starbucks, and they both have terrible beans, and they both don't know how to make iced coffee. In just a few days I'll be 2 blocks from Sunset Junction, two blocks from Intellegista, and three blocks from Casbah Coffee. WOOT! Wednesday my storage cube arrives and I will finally once again get to sleep in the worlds most comfortable bed. I get my bike too! That cube is going to be like Christmas. I honestly can't wait.
This coffee is disgusting.
I have a shoot next week with a set of Norwegian twin models. I think that's out of a comedy or something. Anyway they look exactly like Reese Witherspoon and it's crazy. I hope they speak English.
I'm flying to Montana on the 23rd of October!

Quote from the other room...
"Let's face it, if you're missing a tooth, you look ridiculous! This is the 21st century, get it fixed."

No comments: